- Where can I get more information about the Recapitalization transaction?
- What are the Company's publicly traded securities and what are their tickers?
- Where can I find the most recent financial results of the company?
- What are the upcoming financial reporting dates?
- Who is part of Yellow Media Limited's executive leadership team?
- Who are the financial research analysts covering Y?
- To contact us or our Transfer Agent
Yellow Media announced a recapitalization transaction aimed at significantly reducing the Company’s debt and improving its maturity profile. Click here for more information.
All securities are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the following tickers:
- Y - Common Shares
- Y.WT - Warrants
- YPG.DB - Senior Subordinated Exchangeable Debentures
Visit the Investor Calendar section of our corporate website for the Company’s reporting calendar and for other upcoming events:
For the latest published financial documents visit the Financial Reports section of this website.
Visit the Management Team page for detailed information.
Yellow Media Limited
16 Place du Commerce
Île des Soeurs
Toll Free Number: 1 877 YLO-2003 (1 877 956-2003)
Canadian Stock Transfer Company Inc. as administrative agent for CIBC Mellon Trust Company
Answer Line: 1 800 387-0825
E-Mail Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
2001 University Street, Suite 1600
Montreal, Québec H3A 2A6
Your comments, questions and feedback are welcome.